Services We Offer

Our Services

We offer a wide range of services to help you grow your business and to assist you with your individual needs. Please see below for a full list of services we offer.

Commercial Insurance

  • Commercial auto trucking business
  • Business owner's policies
  • General liability
  • Workers compensation
  • Umbrella
  • Excess liability
  • Renter's policies
  • Property owner policies
  • Builders risk insurance

Personal Insurance

  • Personal auto
  • Personal home
  • Personal umbrella

Health/Life Insurance

  • Whole life
  • Term Life with return of premium or without return of premium

Business Establishment

  • Opening corporations
  • Limited liability corporations
  • Sole proprietorships (DBA)

Mc/usdot/icc/ucr/efin/pin numbers

  • Motor carrier numbers
  • US Department of Transportation numbers
  • Illinois Commerce Commision number
  • Unified carrier registration numbers
  • Employer Federal Identification numbers
  • Personal identification numbers (when one cannot obtain a social security number)

Business accounting

  • Established in 2004 to serve Chicagoland area and suburbs. We proudly offer a variety of companies to meet all of your insurance needs. Whether you are a new venture company or simple looking for better coverage, no job is too big or too small; we can insure it all!

Business taxes

  • Tax preparation for your business
  • 1099, W2 forms

Individual taxes

  • Individual Tax preparation

Insurance audits

  • We will help you with your general liability and workers compensation audit preparation and the actual audit. The auditor comes to our office!


  • Your office payroll is in great hand when you work with us

Notary public

  • We will help you with preparing authorization certifications and any other documents requiring a notary public seal


  • Need help translating documents from Polish to English and vice-versa!

Immigration services

  • We can help you file your application for citizenship or ammendment of your immigration status to permanent residency in United States of America, among many other forms you might need